Outlet repair and replacement
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) - A shock prevention safety Outlet
- Regular 2-wire and 3-wire outlets
- 30 amp dryer, cook top, and single oven circuits
- 50 amp range circuits
- Hot Tub circuits (20 amp, 30 amp, 30amp)
- RV circuits
- Any and all types of circuits for appliances and utilization equipment
Lighting repair and additions
- Recess lighting indoors and outdoors
- Ceiling fans
- Sconce lighting
- Step lights
- Bathroom ventilation fans
- Forced fan heaters and heat lamps
- Fluorescent and ballast repair
- Metal Halide; high pressure Sodium, and any type of commercial lighting
- Monorail lighting
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Multi-room audio - high performance and standard performance.
- HDMI cabling
- IR cabling
- Clean power, grounding, surge protection systems
- Cat 5e cabling for data
- Installation of TVs on wall
- Custom TV cable installation (we do provide satellite or cable utility service)
- Custom phone installation (sorry no phone systems)
Switches - install dimmable switches, multiple switches to control lighting
- Dimmable switches to enhance the mood of any room
- 3-way and 4-way switches
- Smart home switches - we service and sell all makes and models
Meter repair and replacement - This type of work requires specialized skills and tools. Let us come out and give a free estimate today. We will take the time to explain to you what needs to be done and answer any questions you might have. Service upgrade for new AC and Furnace systems
- Repair damaged meter bases
- Upgrade riser and raise height of overhead line from utility company
- Pull all necessary permits
- Coordinate disconnection and rehooking of power with the utility company
Panel and breaker replacement
- Trouble shooting of tripping breakers
- Overloading breakers and circuits
- AFCI protection (Arc fault circuit Interrupters)
- We service all types of panels
- We can evaluate the loading on a panel and determine if it adequate for the loads served
- Pool equipment (electrical components only - no plumbing)
- Hot Tubs
- Landscape lighting
- Electrical to detached sheds and garages
- Outdoor kitchens
- Pergola Lighting
- Test batteries in your smoke detectors at least once every six months. We offer free testing of smoke alarms.
- Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters at least once every six months. We offer free testing of GFCI outlets.
- Fixtures that have bulbs in them over their wattage rating can be a fire hazard. Always make sure to use the manufacturer recommended size lamps (example 60 watt max). We offer free estimates on lighting additions.
- Outlets that have become loose can cause overheating and can be a fire hazard. We offer a free evaluation if you feel something is unsafe.
- Larger appliances such as AC window units need their own circuit. We offer free evaluations and estimates to safely install appliances
- Cords run through windows or outside doors can arc and possibly cause an electrical shock or fire hazard. Adding an outlet outdoors is easy and inexpensive. We offer free estimates on all our services.
- Replacing fuses in fuse panels with the wrong size fuse can be dangerous. We offer free evaluations on all fuse panels and breaker panels.
- Aging meters, electrical weather heads, and outdoor panels can fail in severe weather. We offer free evaluations on all your outdoor electrical items.
- Wet areas around sinks, in garages, and outdoors require Ground Circuit Interruption Protection. Homes built before 1990 should have all these areas inspected to ensure they are safe. We offer a free evaluation if you feel something is unsafe.
- Installing motion security lighting is an inexpensive way to light the outdoors for night time activities and bring a sense of security. We offer free estimates on all lighting additions.
- Any electrical contractor providing electrical services need to have a current contractor license and have workmen's compensation insurance. We have the correct licenses and insurance to protect you.
- Any electrical contractor providing electrical services needs to have licensed personal conducting the work. All of our service providing personnel have a current residential wireman, journeyman , or master electrician license to ensure quality.
Energy Savings tip
- Installing a ceiling fan in your living areas can dramatically reduce heating and cooling energy cost. We offer free estimates on all lighting additions.
- Installing compact fluorescent lamps in lighting that match the soft white colors of an incandescent lamp can provide the same warmth and energy savings. We can help install and select the compact fluorescent that is right for you.
- Installing a dimmable switch can increase energy savings and bring warmth to any room. We provide and install whole house smart dimming systems and standalone inexpensive dimmable switches. Call today for your free estimate.
- Installing recess lighting can decrease the number of lights needed to light a room and create energy savings. We offer free estimates on all lighting additions.
Good living tip
- We provide free estimates and electrical design on all remodel projects. Call us today to speak to us on how to save on your next project.
- We provide outdoor lighting and landscape lighting to enhance the appearance of your home and increase security. We offer free estimates on all lighting additions.